For more than 74 years, Jones & Frank has focused on being the leading provider of fuel and fluid handling systems. From one office and a staff of nine to more than 1000 of the industry’s best and brightest, we have grown to be the largest complete solution provider serving fuel system owners and operators in North America.
Partner with Jones & Frank
We pride ourselves on being the national leader while keeping a strong local presence to better serve all of our customers regardless of size with a customer-centric approach focused on adding value to the distribution, installation, service, training, and technology solutions we provide.
Jones & Frank has unmatched expertise in all areas of fueling solutions including system design, product specification, equipment distribution and maintenance. Our company has an estimated 10,000 man-years of industry experience ready to help you with your fueling needs.
We provide industry-leading products and represent more than 200 suppliers, including Gilbarco Veeder-Root, OPW, Verifone and Franklin Fueling.
We have the largest service technician workforce in the industry strategically located across most of the Eastern United States. Additionally, Jones & Frank has specialized construction and maintenance project teams that are able to be deployed anywhere in the country. We’ve got you covered 24 hours per day, 7 days a week where you need us.
Jones & Frank is committed to continue to invest in new technology to better serve our customers including service dispatching, service diagnostics, material management and more.
Over 74 Years of Experience
When we opened our doors more than 74 years ago with a handful of employees, our mission was to provide the best products and services to our clients. Today, although we have more than 1000 employees we still have that same mission to satisfy our customers. We seek to exceed customer expectations through innovative solutions and our customer-centric approach.
Jones & Frank has 32 branch offices, 4 large modern distribution centers, and service technicians located throughout the country to get you the service you need, when you need it.
We realize our that our success depends on consistently satisfying our customers. We are driven to continually improve the service to our customers every day.
At Jones & Frank, we understand that your business relies on our products and services. That’s why we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Trust is the backbone of our partnerships. Our integrity in all our business dealings is of the utmost importance.
One of the most important components of trust is that you’re treated fairly. We believe this applies to our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
Our company wouldn’t be here without the hard work of our talented employees. We value the role that each team member plays in our company. We seek to provide a great place to work and build a career.
We have an unwavering commitment the safety of our employees, our customers and all of business partners. No exceptions.
Our team is always looking outside of the box to create innovative solutions for our valued clients. We work with the most capable suppliers in the industry to bring creative solutions to help our customers operate their businesses efficiently and effectively.
We’re proud to provide the products from best-in-class industry providers. Our supplier relationships translate to quality equipment and services for our customers.
Our team’s commitment to safety is one of the many features that sets us apart in the industry. Having the right equipment, training, and most importantly attitude are essential to maintaining a safe environment. Our goal is simple “Nobody gets hurt.”
Our team members all have a deep sense of pride for the communities they serve. Our employees actively try to enrich their communities by volunteering and giving back to the people and causes that need it most.
Our comprehensive service sets us apart from the competition. With Jones & Frank, you’re not just getting a product, you’re getting experienced experts who provide innovative solutions to all your fuel handling needs.
We have the largest inventory in the industry, a knowledgeable staff, and network distribution points configured to effectively serve our customers. Our inventory contains products from over 200 manufacturers in-stock and ready to ship. Our responsive distribution network provides same day shipment to meet all our customer’s needs.
Our Project Managers make the most complex jobs easy for your team. Jones & Frank clients are given a PM who is dedicated to your account and serve as a single point of contact throughout the project process, streamlining the communication process. Our PMs ensure the contracted job is a success, completed on time, within budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
Our construction and installation crews are rigorously trained on the products and systems they install. Whether you are upgrading existing equipment or building a new facility, we have the experienced staff to complete project scopes of all sizes.
Repair & Maintenance
We understand the importance of keeping your equipment operational and minimizing downtime. Our team of more than 270 highly-skilled maintenance technicians is ready to serve 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to make sure your equipment is running as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Our people are innovative, experienced, highly trained, and value your business. Our experienced team has seen it all and are experts in site design, layout, and operation. Our team is here to help our customers develop cost-effective solutions to serve their customers.
Jones & Frank offers the most comprehensive technical training in the petroleum equipment industry. We train each student with real-life equipment so they can hone their skills and prove their ability to perform the essential tasks that meet the standards you expect.
Awards & Recognition
It’s not polite to brag, but at Jones & Frank we are proud to continue to be honored year after year for our achievements. It is great to receive awards, but the most important recognition to us is the repeat business from our valued customers.
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root – Sales Achievement Award – “In Recognition of Outstanding Achievement For Exceeding 2008 Sales Goals”
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root – 2013 Eastern Region Distributor of the Year – For outstanding results in Sales, Service, and Customer Satisfaction
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root – 2009 Southern Region Distributor of the Year – For Outstanding Results in Sales, Service and Customer Satisfaction
- VeriFone – 2006–2016 Top VeriFone Distributor – In recognition of an outstanding Partner for an outstanding year
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root – 2008 Southern Region Distributor of the Year – For Outstanding Results in Sales, Service and Customer Satisfaction
- Business North Carolina – North Carolina’s Top 100 Private Companies – 2011
- Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest-Growing Companies – Rank # 2465 – 2011
- Triangle Business Journal – Bank of America & Merrill Lynch Fast 50, Rank # 39 – 2012
- Business North Carolina – North Carolina’s Top 100 Private Companies – 2012
- BP Pump Rewards – Top Tier Supplier by the Price Rollback Deployment Team – 2012
- Distinguished Performance – Jones & Frank is hereby presented “Top Tier Supplier” by the Price Rollback Deployment Team – 2012
- Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies – 2012, Rank # 2907
- Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest-Growing Companies – Rank # 2265, Top 100 Energy Companies – 2013
- Grant Thornton – NC 100 – North Carolina’s top 100 private companies – 2015
- Grant Thornton – NC 100 – North Carolina’s top 100 private companies – 2016
- Vendor of the Year Award – NC Petroleum & Convenience Marketers (NCPCM) – 2019
- 50 Year Membership Award – NC Petroleum & Convenience Marketers (NCPCM) – 2019
Service & Installation Experts
Years in Business
We’ve partnered with leading manufacturers and educational organizations to bring you extensive resources that will keep you on the leading edge of the fuel handling industry.