For more than 74 years, JF Petroleum Group has focused on being the leading provider of fuel and fluid handling systems. From one office and a staff of nine to more than 1000 of the industry’s best and brightest, we have grown to be the largest complete solution provider serving fuel system owners and operators in North America.
To enhance convenience and the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve by providing intelligent & sustainable energy solutions enabling a more prosperous, safe and greener future.
To be a trusted partner, offering the most comprehensive range of products and services at the highest quality and a great value.
A Trusted Partner
We are a Trusted Partner to our customers and suppliers.
Teamwork is essential to success, therefore we work together to ensure our customers have the best experience.
We care about our communities and the environment and believe it is our duty to be socially and environmentally responsible.
A Higher Quality
We are committed to providing the highest degree of quality in every product, service and solution we offer.
We are Innovators and Change Leaders who dare to be different. We challenge the old ways of doing business and offer creative solutions powered by the best enabling technologies.
We love what we do and push ourselves to be our best every single day.
Over 74 Years of Experience
When we opened our doors more than 74 years ago with a handful of employees, our mission was to provide the best products and services to our clients. Today, although we have more than 1000 employees we still have that same mission to satisfy our customers. We seek to exceed customer expectations through innovative solutions and our customer-centric approach.
JF Petroleum Group has 32 branch offices, 4 large modern distribution centers, and service technicians located throughout the country to get you the service you need, when you need it.
Our team’s commitment to safety is one of the many features that sets us apart in the industry. Having the right equipment, training, and most importantly attitude are essential to maintaining a safe environment. Our goal is simple “Nobody gets hurt.”
Our team members all have a deep sense of pride for the communities they serve. Our employees actively try to enrich their communities by volunteering and giving back to the people and causes that need it most.
Our comprehensive service sets us apart from the competition. With JF Petroleum Group, you’re not just getting a product, you’re getting experienced experts who provide innovative solutions to all your fuel handling needs.
We have the largest inventory in the industry, a knowledgeable staff, and network distribution points configured to effectively serve our customers. Our inventory contains products from over 200 manufacturers in-stock and ready to ship. Our responsive distribution network provides same day shipment to meet all our customer’s needs.
Our Project Managers make the most complex jobs easy for your team. JF Petroleum Group clients are given a PM who is dedicated to your account and serve as a single point of contact throughout the project process, streamlining the communication process. Our PMs ensure the contracted job is a success, completed on time, within budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
Our construction and installation crews are rigorously trained on the products and systems they install. Whether you are upgrading existing equipment or building a new facility, we have the experienced staff to complete project scopes of all sizes.
Repair & Maintenance
We understand the importance of keeping your equipment operational and minimizing downtime. Our team of more than 270 highly-skilled maintenance technicians is ready to serve 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to make sure your equipment is running as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Our people are innovative, experienced, highly trained, and value your business. Our experienced team has seen it all and are experts in site design, layout, and operation. Our team is here to help our customers develop cost-effective solutions to serve their customers.
JF Petroleum Group offers the most comprehensive technical training in the petroleum equipment industry. We train each student with real-life equipment so they can hone their skills and prove their ability to perform the essential tasks that meet the standards you expect.
Awards & Recognition
It’s not polite to brag, but at JF Petroleum Group we are proud to continue to be honored year after year for our achievements. It is great to receive awards, but the most important recognition to us is the repeat business from our valued customers.
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root – Sales Achievement Award – “In Recognition of Outstanding Achievement For Exceeding 2008 Sales Goals”
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root – 2013 Eastern Region Distributor of the Year – For outstanding results in Sales, Service, and Customer Satisfaction
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root – 2009 Southern Region Distributor of the Year – For Outstanding Results in Sales, Service and Customer Satisfaction
- VeriFone – 2006–2016 Top VeriFone Distributor – In recognition of an outstanding Partner for an outstanding year
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root – 2008 Southern Region Distributor of the Year – For Outstanding Results in Sales, Service and Customer Satisfaction
- Business North Carolina – North Carolina’s Top 100 Private Companies – 2011
- Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest-Growing Companies – Rank # 2465 – 2011
- Triangle Business Journal – Bank of America & Merrill Lynch Fast 50, Rank # 39 – 2012
- Business North Carolina – North Carolina’s Top 100 Private Companies – 2012
- BP Pump Rewards – Top Tier Supplier by the Price Rollback Deployment Team – 2012
- Distinguished Performance – Jones & Frank is hereby presented “Top Tier Supplier” by the Price Rollback Deployment Team – 2012
- Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies – 2012, Rank # 2907
- Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest-Growing Companies – Rank # 2265, Top 100 Energy Companies – 2013
- Grant Thornton – NC 100 – North Carolina’s top 100 private companies – 2015
- Grant Thornton – NC 100 – North Carolina’s top 100 private companies – 2016
- Vendor of the Year Award – NC Petroleum & Convenience Marketers (NCPCM) – 2019
- 50 Year Membership Award – NC Petroleum & Convenience Marketers (NCPCM) – 2019
Service & Installation Experts
Years in Business
We’ve partnered with leading manufacturers and educational organizations to bring you extensive resources that will keep you on the leading edge of the fuel handling industry.