Compressed natural gas (CNG) is methane that is compressed and dispensed at high pressure. It is a popular alternative fuel that our trained staff has years of experience with. Our team’s commitment to safety and attention to detail help make the handling of CNG uncomplicated and secure. Jones & Frank has become an industry leading supplier of CNG equipment and services for a wide range of public and private entities. As the use of CNG gains momentum, our team of experts will be ready and able to support applications in diverse Retail and Commercial environments.
The Vice President of our Commercial division serves as Committee Chair for CNG recommended practice for PEI. He oversees and develops recommended practices for the Design, Installation, Operation and Maintenance Operation of Compressed Natural Gas vehicle Fueling Facilities. His involvement with the PEI, the leading authority in the industry, ensures that Jones & Frank is on the forefront of safety, quality and innovation.
- Compressor Packages & Dryers
- Panels and Controls Systems
- Storage Systems – Tubes/Spheres
- Fueling Systems – Timed/Fast Fill
- Remote Monitoring Systems
- Dispensers, Breakaways and Nozzles
- Piping, Tubing & Valves
- Fuel Management / POS Systems
- Storage Buildings, Canopies & Lighting
- Safety Equipment, Markers and Signage
- Turnkey Design-build and Collaborative Approach
- Systems Integrators
- On-going Preventive Maintenance and Repair Services
Jones & Frank provides turnkey solutions using design-build or EPC approaches. We are flexible in our approach to these projects to accommodate customer preferences and embrace collaborative arrangements.