Jones & Frank to host a Job Fair on April 4th in Raleigh, NC
Are you ready for your next opportunity? Jones & Frank is hiring Construction personnel in the Raleigh, NC area!
Jones & Frank is one of the largest Distributors, Service Providers, and Installers serving the energy infrastructure marketplace in the United States. The company maintains 18 branch offices and 4 distribution centers along the Atlantic seaboard and Midwest regions of the United States. Distribution, Service, and Installation services are provided nationally, and include a network of almost 250 service personnel located throughout their footprint. The focus of the company continues to be Service, Distribution, Installation and Technology Solutions for Fuel and Fluid Handling Systems. A nationwide approach to Project Management, Wholesale Distribution, and Certified Training has been added as the company responds to market conditions and customer needs.
The Company continues to grow aggressively and expand into new markets. This pattern of growth and success comes from an unwavering commitment to recruit, train, and keep the best employees in the industry. Employees now number over 500 and many have 25+ years of industry experience. Product lines are a mainstay of the company’s growth curve and new lines are reviewed and evaluated continually to bring the best to the marketplace.
Jones & Frank will be hosting a job fair at our Raleigh branch location at 4720 Old Poole Road on April 4, 2018, from 11am – 3pm.
We are currently looking for personnel in the Construction industry that possess the following qualifications to join our team:
Construction / Installation:
- A valid driver’s license & be able to safely operate a construction truck and tow small trailers when needed.
- Be able to spot and direct the heavy equipment operators, Track Hoe and loaders, from the ground during excavation operations (the ability to operate small machinery such as a skid steer loader or backhoe is a plus).
- Work experience with the installation of fiberglass and flex piping for petroleum products or underground utilities, such as storm drains, retention ponds, etc.
- Able to cut and thread steel pipe and assist in the fitting and installation on underground and above ground tanks.
- A valid drivers’ license.
- Basic skills or familiarity with mechanics, electronics, electrical, & computer technology.
- Self-directed and work independently when opportunities arise.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to satisfy customer needs.
- Work with crew on projects and assist the lead technician(s) with the start-up and commissioning of equipment.
- Construction Foreman
- Construction Mechanics
- Construction Helpers
- Heavy Maintenance Technicians
- Service Technicians
*Jones & Frank is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, race, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
For inquiries about the listed open positions or questions about the Job Fair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org